[horde] Address AutoComplete for Imp Compose Not Working, Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.2.2, Imp 6.2.2, Turba 4.2.2

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Mon Oct 27 15:40:23 UTC 2014

On 10/26/2014 04:23 PM, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> Quoting Andy Dorman <adorman at ironicdesign.com>:
>
>> On 10/24/2014 09:15 AM, A. Schulze wrote:
>>>
>>> Andy Dorman:

>>> I have *no* file "loader.js" at all found in my Horde installation.
>>> (installed from pear.horde.org )
>>>
>>> Andreas
>>>

>> Nor do I.
>>
>> I just finished grepping in the entire horde code base and found no
>> reference to 'loader.js'  So I expanded my search and found this in
>> the ckeditor installation:
>>
>> usr/share/javascript/ckeditor/ckeditor.js:    document.write( '<script
>> type="text/javascript" src="' + CKEDITOR.getUrl( 'core/loader.js' ) +
>> '"></script>' );
>
> This isn't code from either Horde or IMP (at least in current code), so
> not sure where it's coming from.
>
> michael

Thanks Michael.

The request for core/loader.js is coming from ckeditor which is required
by php-horde-editor which is required by php-horde-imp.

So apparently ckeditor expects CKEDITOR.getUrl( 'core/loader.js' ) to
return a file.  I suppose I need to figure out what URL ckeditor is
looking for since this loader.js file is not in Horde nor the debian
install for ckeditor.  Perhaps there is a config file on the server that
we need to set up that will point to some URL that actually has this
/core/loader.js file

And once this is fixed, I still need to confirm this is the cause of the
original Horde/Imp problem with address autocomplete not working.

--
Andy Dorman