[horde] which prefs backend to use

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Sat Nov 1 18:36:16 UTC 2014

Hello,

could it be that not all prefs backend are usable for anonymous access?
I have some horde instances allowing anonymous access to a wiki.
common to them: they use sql or file based prefs backend.

Now I want to enable anonymous access to a wicked instance where
kolabimap is configured as prefs backend.

There I get errors "No password provided" and this logline:
2014-11-01T19:34:06+01:00 EMERG: HORDE [wicked] No password provided.
[pid 5328 on line 325 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/Kolab/Storage/Driver/Imap.php"]

Andreas