[horde] kronolith/CalDAV error

Ruud Baart r.j.baart at prompt.nl
Tue Nov 4 17:11:29 UTC 2014

I use the latest horde installation - all modules up-to-date on a Debian
wheezy machine (3.12 kernel and phph 5.4.4).

After the last update of Horde webmail 5.2.2 -> 5.2.3 I get with
Thunderbird 31.2.0/Lightning 3.3.1 the following error in horde logfile
when I try to create or modify a calender event:
     [kronolith] Call to a member function getInstance() on a non-object
[pid 5918 on line 296 of "/****/horde/kronolith/lib/Api.php"]

I can't create or modify any calender events with Lightning. The
calender in Lightning is defined as WebDAV/ICS and worked always
correctly. As far as I know Thunderbird/Lightning combination is not
recently changed. I assume Horde Kronolith is the problem.

When I use the web interface or ActiveSync there are no problems.

I have no idea where to look for. Any suggestions?

--
Regards,
Ruud Baart