[horde] Displaying Chinese in Horde in Firefox

Jianli Chen chen at csr.utexas.edu
Thu Nov 6 19:47:01 UTC 2014

All,

I'm having troubles to display Chinese characters in Horde in Firefox.
There was no such issue when I used the old version of Firefox 9
before. Now I have to open the email in a separate new window in order
to see the Chinese message.

Here is the warning message that is is displayed on top of the email.

"This message was written in a character set (UTF-8) other than your own.
If it is not displayed correctly, click here to open it in a new window."

Thanks.

Jianli