[horde] Where are the keys?

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Sat Nov 8 10:57:21 UTC 2014

Citeren Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:

> I generated PGP Keys within Horde, now I wonder where are they saved
> on the filesystem?

They are stored in the user preferences. The actual location depends
on what you configured for $conf[prefs][driver], but typically they
end up in a database. In the SQL database I use, they are in the table
horde_prefs

	pref_uid   -> arjen
	pref_scope -> imp
	pref_name  -> pgp_private_key / pgp_public_key

They are not stored locally on your client.