[horde] Two Step Verification in Login

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Nov 11 00:46:35 UTC 2014

Quoting P.V.Anthony <anthony at mindmedia.com.sg>:

> On 11/09/2014 09:37 PM, Kinglok, Fong wrote:
>
>> I think it is high time to re-consider employing two step
>> verification from google.
>> Now google using this through iOS / android app, not pass through
>> insecure telephone network and also, the time span of the password
>> generated will expire every 30 second.
>
> How about using FIDO? Check out the link.
> http://www.biometricupdate.com/201410/google-chrome-becomes-first-web-browser-to-implement-fido-alliance-authentication-standards

It's precisely because there are 10 different ways to implement
additional factor authentication that an organization that really
needs this feature, and has done the homework as to which verification
system is best implemented, is the most likely path to something like
this being implemented in Horde.

michael