[horde] Cursor Doesn't Remain in 'To' Box

bin at crewecleanteam.co.uk bin at crewecleanteam.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 16:51:00 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm using Horde Groupware 5.1.1.

When I compose an email (every email), the cursor appears in the 'To'
box for a second or two and then drops to the 'body text' box.
Of course, I want it to stay in the 'To' box until I have finished
typing the recipient's details.  Instead, I start to type and then
find that the cursor has moved so I have to stop, clear out what is
now in the 'body text' box, return to the 'To' box, clear out what is
in there and then start again.

Apologies if this has already been reported as a bug.

Thank you,

Dave.