[horde] Multiple Email Address search in IMP

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Nov 20 21:55:22 UTC 2014

Please keep discussions on the list.

(Also, since the topic has come up on these lists before, this e-mail
is an example of why not only are signatures a bad idea in general but
appending signatures to the top of an email message is a terrible idea
in general.  It took me a good 5 seconds to figure out what the reply
was.)

Quoting Horst Simon <horst.simon at optusnet.com.au>:

> Horst Simon
> Mobile: +61 414 303-433
> Phone: +61 3 8555-2322
> Email: horst.simon at optusnet.com.au <mailto:hsimon at optusnet.com.au>
> Please consider your environmental
> responsibility before printing this email.
>
> This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the
> use of the individual or entity
> to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
> non-public, proprietary, privileged,
> confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law or may
> constitute as attorney work
> product. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any use, dissemination,
> distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this
> communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and (i)
> destroy this message if a facsimile
> or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic
> communication.
>

>> On 21 Nov 2014, at 08:08, Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> wrote:
>>
>> Quoting Horst Simon <horst.simon at optusnet.com.au>:
>>
>>> I have enabled  Home and Work Email and added it to the sql
>>> tsearch in Turba,s config backends.local.php and it works ok, but
>>> in IMP it shows only the address under Email, when I click on To.
>>> Are there other configuration files I have to change to show all
>>> Email addresses in IMP?
>>
>> I don't understand what you are asking.  Click on "To" where?
>>
>> michael

> I am sorry I was not clear enough. In the New Message window I click
> on the To: field and this opens up a new Address Book window and in
> there it display addresses only which have an email in the Email
> field and not the email addresses from the Home Email or Work Email
> fields, the same when I do a search.

https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/10913

michael