[horde] Directory problem with horde alarms

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:35:52 UTC 2014

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 6:53 AM, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:

> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>
>  Zitat von Louis-Philippe Allard <lp.allard.1 at gmail.com>:
>>
>>  Quoting Luis Felipe Marzagao <lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com>:

>>> Hello there,  I agree something is wrong but this is the result of
>>> following the webmail install instructions to the letter on a fresh
>>> centos
>>> 7 virtual machine... Perhaps something is different on Centos and the
>>> webmail install instructions on horde's website needs to be modified??
>>>

>  The cronjob is not using the same configuration that you used for
>> installing horde.
>>

> *PEAR* configuration, that is.
>
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject

Thanks Jan,  can you however clarify how to setup the cronjob pear
environment properly? Is there a wiki entry for this?  Finally, shouldn't
this done by the install script?
Sounds highly unusual to have to setup something like that after a
framework is installed, that is, without this occurrence being documented
or indicated anywhere..

Just trying to make this work without errors and help improve Horde's
user-friendliness!

Cheers!