[horde] pear upgrade problem - Missing dependencies

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Nov 22 15:27:10 UTC 2014

Quoting A. Schulze <sca at andreasschulze.de>:

> Patrick Boutilier:
>
>> horde/Horde_Mime requires package "horde/Horde_ListHeaders"
>> (version >= 1.2.0, version <= 2.0.0alpha1, excluded versions:
>> 3.0.0alpha1), installed version is 1.1.5
>> horde/Horde_Mime requires package "horde/Horde_Mail" (version >=
>> 2.5.0, version <= 3.0.0alpha1, excluded versions: 3.0.0alpha1),
>> installed version is 2.4.0
>> horde/Horde_Core requires package "horde/Horde_Mime" (version >=
>> 2.5.0, version <= 3.0.0alpha1, excluded versions: 3.0.0alpha1),
>> installed version is 2.4.5
>> No valid packages found
>> upgrade failed
>
> I noticed that sometimes over the last years. Mostly it turns out
> Jan was just pushing a update.
> I personally would at first wait a day and retry.

Correct. I released an update to Core to fix an important issue in
ActiveSync, but Core had some other dependencies bumped, and those
packages haven't all been released yet.

I pushed ListHeaders just now, but Horde_Mail seems to currently have
two broken unit tests that will need to be addressed before it is
released.

--
mike
The Horde Project