[horde] Cache version change

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Sun Nov 23 14:03:57 UTC 2014

Zitat von Patrick Boutilier <boutilpj at ednet.ns.ca>:

> On 11/23/2014 09:00 AM, lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> with the today updates we get when login in to Horde/IMP "cache version
>> change" and no mail is displayed at all. If have reset the Horde cache
>> with horde-clear-cache stopped the webserver and cleaned all cache-files
>> and cleared the Browser cache to no avail. Any idea how to fix this?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Andreas
>>

> Check and see if you get an "Error when communicating with the
> server" error when sending mail. If so best to downgrade at this
> time. Not sure if Horde_Core needs to be downgraded as well. These
> downgrades appear to have worked for me.
>

> pear uninstall -n horde/Horde_Smtp
> pear install -n horde/Horde_Smtp-1.6.0
> pear uninstall -n horde/Horde_Mail
> pear install -n horde/Horde_Mail-2.4.0
> pear uninstall -n horde/Horde_ListHeaders
> pear install -n horde/Horde_ListHeaders-1.1.5
> pear uninstall -n horde/Horde_Mime
> pear install -n horde/Horde_Mime-2.4.0
> pear uninstall -n horde/Horde_Imap_Client
> pear install -n horde/Horde_Imap_Client-2.25.2

Going back to Horde_ListHeaders-1.1.5, Horde_Mime-2.4.5 and
Horde_Imap_Client-2.25.2 fixed most of it for now, thanks. The "Cache
version changed" looks like a problem of using 'sql' cache in IMP
backends.local.conf. I switched it to 'cache' (Horde uses files) and
it works now also.

We will see next week how to fix this all.

Regards

Andreas