[horde] Cache version change

Volker Then horde40 at volkerthen.com
Sun Nov 23 19:18:11 UTC 2014

> Quoting lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de:
>
>> with the today updates we get when login in to Horde/IMP "cache
>> version change" and no mail is displayed at all. If have reset the
>> Horde cache with horde-clear-cache stopped the webserver and
>> cleaned all cache-files and cleared the Browser cache to no avail.
>> Any idea how to fix this?
>
> Can't reproduce at all.
>
> "Cache version change" should not be shown to the user.  At least I
> can't reproduce that either, even if I manually change the cache
> version.
>
> michael

I still had the same issue after upgrading to new versions of
Horde_Mime, _Mail, _Smtp, _ListHeaders (these versions were pushed by
Mike, because we found some issues with several ActiveSync clients).
The cache system in use is "filesystem". I had to delete the
/tmp/cache* files on the server, and then the cache version change
notification disapperard. Nevertheless, there is another bug in the
new packages, already posted to the dev and horde lists (smtp not
working, error when communicating with server).

Volker