[horde] [imp] unable to "Update respondent status"

Pulz, Joerg Joerg.Pulz at frm2.tum.de
Mon Nov 24 08:21:50 UTC 2014

----- Message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------
     Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 20:28:16 -0500
     From: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
  Subject: Re: [horde] [imp] unable to "Update respondent status"
       To: horde at lists.horde.org

> Quoting Pulz, Joerg <Joerg.Pulz at frm2.tum.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I get the following error when I click on "Update respondent
>> status" in an email i received as response to an event invitation i
>> sent using Kronolith:
>>
>> EMERG: HORDE [imp] Call to a member function getHeader() on a
>> non-object [pid .... on line 121 of
>> "/..../horde/imp/lib/Ajax/Imple/ItipRequest.php"]
>>
>> In the WebUI i only see the red box stating "Error when
>> communicating with the server."
>>
>> Just a note, the event response email is generated by Horde itself.
>>
>> This is with latest GIT (pulled just minutes ago from github).
>>
>> Any hint or fix is much appreciated.
>
> Fixed in Git.

----- End message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> -----

Hi Michael,

thanks for fixing this, but it's still not working.
Though the error is different:

EMERG: HORDE [kronolith] Call to a member function toHash() on a
non-object [pid .... on line 692 of
"/..../horde/kronolith/lib/Application.php"]

And the red box shows:

There was an error updating the event: Permission Denied

The default calendar in Kronolith settings is my own calendar. I can
create, delete or anything else in this calendar. Just updating the
respondent status out of IMP is not working.

Any hints?

Kind regards
Joerg