[horde] Missing "Junk" folder on activesync devices after SPAM configuration

sascha at schmidt.ps sascha at schmidt.ps
Tue Nov 25 21:08:22 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm faced with the problem that the "Junk" folder disappears when the
Horde Spam configuration has been done. After removing this
configuration (within backends.local.php and preferences) the Junk
folder appears again over activesync.

I can reproduce this behaviour every time I add Spam (report) settings.

The Junk (really name of this folder) folder is need by iOS devices to
use the function "Move to spam". Without this folder moving spam isn't
possible anymore with one click.

Hoping for hints...

Sascha