[horde] IMP cannot manage subscription of un-subscribed parent of subscribed child

Harry Mills harry at opendium.com
Wed Nov 26 10:51:46 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am running Horde Webmail Edition 5.1.4 with imp 6.1.7

If I subscribe to a mail folder and all its children all is well and I
can see all the folders I have subscribed to.

If I then unsubscribe from the parent, but not the children I no longer
have access to the Subscribe / Unsubscribe options in the menu on the
parent which means I cannot access the folder, or re-do my subscription
to it.

Selecting "Show all Mailboxes" does not help the situation as the
ability to re-subscribe to the parent is still missing.

In order to solve the problem I need to unsubscribe from all the
children, then choose "Show all Mailboxes" and then re-subscribe to the
parent.

I am not sure if this is by design, but it is caused a few of my users
problems because we have recently migrated them onto Horde from another
system and they have quite a few folders where they are subscribed to
child folders but not the parent.

Harry