[horde] Missing "Junk" folder on activesync devices after SPAM configuration

sascha at schmidt.ps sascha at schmidt.ps
Wed Nov 26 11:10:58 UTC 2014

> 1, Look at your Abonnements if you miss any

I'm reading/sending mails using the activesync connection. And the
folder is available AND accessable if the SPAM configuration isn't
done (no SPAM folder configured).

> 2, look at filesystem - I have a folder Junk-E-Mail which is linked
> to a folder SPAM

The "Junk" folder exists on the filesystem, but will be missing over
activesync after configuring the SPAM folder.

I really ran out of ideas what I can do now...

Thanks
Sascha