[horde] No Download to Smartphone

Andreas Mauser andreas at mauser.info
Tue Dec 2 19:13:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

----- Nachricht von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> ---------
   Datum: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 16:05:07 -0700
     Von: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>
Betreff: Re: [horde] No Download to Smartphone
      An: horde at lists.horde.org

> Quoting Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>
>> I set the permissions that Horde allows Download of Attachments to my HT
>> but it always says It's not allowed to download.
>
> Where does it say this?  And what action are you doing?

I have set the permission to download for attachments set in the horde
admin tool for activesync.
Then I created an exchange account on my HTCm8, and while at the
airport I received my boarding pass via mail and was astonished as in
the mail it said it cannot download the attachment because the server
is set not to allow, in my smartphones email application.
In this mail I also am not allowed to view images.

The phone is rooted and runs a 4.4.4 kitkat rom.

Thank you,
Andreas