[horde] Upgrading Horde - pecl/ssh2 beta vs. stable

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Dec 4 20:11:33 UTC 2014

Quoting Brian Spraker <spraker at yahoo.com>:

>> ________________________________

That is a different issue.

You have chosen to install pecl/ssh2 on your system already, so you
have implicitly accepted the beta state of that particular package.

You either need to remove ssh2, upgrade just ssh2 (recommended), or
allow beta-level packages site-wide (not recommended).

In short, PEAR is correctly preventing you from upgrading in your
situation based on your prior installation decisions.

michael