[horde] horde on Dreamhost - Stalled pages

Luis Felipe Marzagao lfbm.andamentos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 00:49:09 UTC 2014

Hello:

I've set up a horde install on a shared host on Dreamhost. Everything
seems just fine. Horde test page gives no errors. Everything green. I
can login into Horde with my admin user and configure horde in the
Configuration page.

But the dynamic pages seem stalled.

IMP does not any further than "loading..."

http://imageshack.com/a/img674/8194/3hq27H.png

Same thing with Kronolith:

http://imageshack.com/a/img908/8205/jqHRAB.png

I also noticed Horde Configuration page does not show horde's core
databases:

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/1390/uH0yz9.png

Other symptoms:

- Log is set to "Info". I get no erros, just normal login/logout messages.

- Mnemo, Nag and Turba all work just fine. I can view, add, edit entries
on them.

- Already tried different browsers, hit F5 to realod pages, but I get
the same behaviour.

I appreciate any pointers or help.

Thanks in advance.

Luis Felipe