[horde] Ajax-Message in Browser after some time logged

Schuhmann Martin martin.schuhmann at uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Dec 12 07:57:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

we see very often the "crypted"/Ajax message in the browser:
https://webmail.uni-wuerzburg.de/services/ajax.php/horde/login.php?url=%2Fservices%2Fajax.php%2Fhorde%2F&horde_logout_token=YuUIzS8Y1lTgyxZtMhSERA1&logout_reason=6&token=Xi-lu8ar3WyGIPKRmh9HAA5
or similar. I can reproduce this behaviour often (not always).

It happens if you are logged in into horde (e.g. webmail view) and e.g. wake up their browser after suspend. But also if there is no action for quite a time. I see this at least with actual Firefox and Chromium browsers.
Also if you reload the browser after or go to our starting page at: webmail.uni-wuerzburg.de direct with the Browser. The only chance to get rid of it is deleting the horde cookies.

I have read in the forums, that this was a problem in the portal view upto Horde version 5.2 (e.g. here http://lists.horde.org/archives/horde/Week-of-Mon-20140217/050673.html , http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/11942),this was fixed.

We use memcache as hastable and I recognized the error also with memcache as sessionhandler and filesystem.

It seems, that index.php redirets to login.php and in Class Horde a webroot='webroot=services/ajax.php/horde' is determined.
index.php:
>} elseif (!$registry->getAuth()) {
>    /* Always redirect to login page if there is no incoming URL and nobody
>     * is authenticated. */
>    $main_page = Horde::url('login.php', true);

The browser ist so always redirected to https://webmail.uni-wuerzburg.de/services/ajax.php/horde/login.php (and not https://webmail-test.uni-wuerzburg.de/login.php).

Does anybody have some hints or tips? Can we have a error in our config?

thx
Martin

--
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.2.3