[horde] trean: 404 when deleting or saving after edit

Erling Preben Hansen erling at eph.dk
Tue Dec 16 20:32:40 UTC 2014

  Citat af Andy Dorman <adorman at ironicdesign.com>:

> On 12/16/2014 12:26 PM, Andy Dorman wrote:

>>> hey again
>>> just checked my test server
>>>
>>> this rewrite:
>>>
>>> <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
>>>    RewriteEngine On
>>>    RewriteBase /horde
>>>    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
>>>    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
>>>    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php/$1[1] [QSA,L]
>>> </IfModule>
>>>
>>> is only needed in
>>>
>>> horde/content  and in horde/rpc
>>>
>>> /erling
>>>
>>> Links:
>>> ------
>>> [1] http://index.php/$1
>>
>> Thanks.  That makes sense.  I will try it.
>
> Tried it.  It did not seem to change anything.  It still makes sense
> though.  So I am going to leave it at
>
> RewriteRule ^(.*)$ rampage.php/$1[2] [QSA,L]
>
> The crazy thing is, I still have the debugging log change in rampage.php
> and it did not write anything, so even with the re-write explicitly set
> to call rampage.php, it did not.
>
> Si it still seems to me that my Apache config is seriously broken.  I
> need to think about this some more.
>
> --
> Andy Dorman

Hey
I had the same trouble when i started using horde 3 years ago.
I don't know if apache 2.4 handles thing exatly as 2.2 but....
in 2.2 it significantly improves to keep the directory entries upside down
since apache reads these conf files from bottom and up.
saying that it is best to say:

<Directory /usr/share/horde/rpc >
          blabla

</Directory>

<Directory /usr/share/horde >
      bla bla

</Directory>

Shortest path first the longer paths above it in the conf file.
And then you need to enable logging in rewrite to follow requests

RewriteLog "/path/to/log/rewrite.log"
RewriteLogLevel 1

I can't remember the various Loglevels but 0 disable it .

/erling

Links:
------
[1] http://index.php/$1