[horde] Latest Horde ActiveSync update acts weird

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Thu Dec 18 23:39:35 UTC 2014

Hello,

Last night, I updated my system and got Horde_Activesync-2.21.0
installed.  There seems to be an issue with this with regards to
viewing mail on my phone.  Every mail I get, when I go to open it, I
get a message that says, "Load more details".  After I click on that,
then the mail seems to finish downloading and can be read.  It doesn't
matter the size of the email.  I sent myself an email with test in the
subject and test in the body, and I still got the same message.

I downgraded to Horde_Activesync 2.20.5 and for all new emails, things
are working as in the past.  When I open my mail, I see the contents.
Mail downloaded with 2.21.0 still show the above described behavior.
The update I did also included Horde_Core-2.17.2, but I left that
version installed.

I'm using a Samsung Note 3, with Android 4.4.4 installed.  Is anyone
else seeing this behavior with their devices?

Thank you,

John Bennett