[horde] Trouble installing Horde

Roland Clemens Gutsch rolandcg at panikknopf.de
Wed Dec 24 10:28:37 UTC 2014

Hi @All,
maybe it is just a minor issue, I do have trouble installing horde on
Ubuntu 14.04 .
At first, I user the Ubuntu packages to install php-horde-webmail, then
I installed Horde using pear - the results are the same.
Throughout Horde, I get "Connection reset" errors e.g. when trying to
add a new Contact or when trying to access certain administrative
settings. I enabled debug logs in Apache and php, but I see no errors.

What can I do to investigate this error? Maybe someone already knows
about this..

Any help is appreciated.

Roland