[horde] Trouble installing Horde

Michael Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Sat Dec 27 05:27:41 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-12-26 at 16:45 +0100, Roland Clemens Gutsch wrote:
> Hello and merry Christmas,
> I still got the same problem with my horde installation.
> The cookie path is set correctly, I installed horde with pear install -a
> -b -Z horde/webmail and I took care of my Apache config.
>
> Any further Ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Roland

What does the -Z option do???  Watch out if you are using Apache 2.4.x,
the syntax has changed since Apache 2.2.x.  I just checked my custom
install of pear, there doesn't seem to be a -Z option.

2.2.x:

order allow,deny
allow from all

2.4.x:

Require all granted

The changes to Apache's config file makes it hard to get webalizer
working as well.