[horde] Trouble installing Horde

rolandcg at panikknopf.de rolandcg at panikknopf.de
Sun Dec 28 21:31:25 UTC 2014

Hi Andreas,
you would recognize the error I had fairly easy, if your installation
works, I am glad for you. I had trouble getting access to certain sites of
horde webmail, I kept getting connection resets. I don't know what the
trouble was, in the end I installed Debian, that solved it for me.
Greetz
Roland

-- Sent from my HP Pre3