[horde] Sesha: Unserialization error with type monthdayyear

Jan Niggemann jn at hz6.de
Tue Dec 30 18:52:09 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm using sesha 1.0.0 RC3 and get Unserialization errors as soon as I
set up a property of type monthdayyear and use it in a category. Do I
have to put something in format_in and / or format_out?

If I don't use a property of that type, then I don't experience errors.

Here's the full error message, any ideas?

Jan

Ein schwerer Fehler ist aufgetreten:
Unserialization failed.

1. Sesha_Entity_Value->getDataValue()
/var/www/virtual/htjn/html/horde/sesha/stock.php:128
2. Horde_Serialize::unserialize()
/var/www/virtual/htjn/html/horde/sesha/lib/Entity/Value.php:33
3. Horde_Serialize::_unserialize() /home/htjn/pear/php/Horde/Serialize.php:101

Details
Die vollständige Fehlermeldung wurde in Hordes Logdatei geschrieben
und für Administratoren weiter unten ausgegeben. Benutzer, die keine
Administratoren sind, bekommen diese Details nicht zu sehen.

Horde_Serialize_Exception Object
(
     [details] =>
     [logged] => 1
     [_logLevel:protected] => 0
     [message:protected] => Unserialization failed.
     [string:Exception:private] =>
     [code:protected] => 0
     [file:protected] => /home/htjn/pear/php/Horde/Serialize.php
     [line:protected] => 357
     [trace:Exception:private] => Array
         (
             [0] => Array
                 (
                     [file] => /home/htjn/pear/php/Horde/Serialize.php
                     [line] => 101
                     [function] => _unserialize
                     [class] => Horde_Serialize
                     [type] => ::
                     [args] => Array
                         (
                             [0] =>
                             [1] => 6
                             [2] =>
                         )

                 )

             [1] => Array
                 (
                     [file] =>
/var/www/virtual/htjn/html/horde/sesha/lib/Entity/Value.php
                     [line] => 33
                     [function] => unserialize
                     [class] => Horde_Serialize
                     [type] => ::
                     [args] => Array
                         (
                             [0] => 1385074800
                             [1] => 6
                         )

                 )

             [2] => Array
                 (
                     [file] => /var/www/virtual/htjn/html/horde/sesha/stock.php
                     [line] => 128
                     [function] => getDataValue
                     [class] => Sesha_Entity_Value
                     [type] => ->