[horde] themes horde-resources div?

Erling Preben Hansen erling at eph.dk
Thu Jan 1 17:45:43 UTC 2015

  Citat af Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Erling Preben Hansen <erling at eph.dk>:
>
>> Citat af Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:

>> title="Rediger"
>>
>> horde-radiobox"

>> element.
>>>
>>> Horde_View_Sidebar#addRow()
>>>
>>> michael

>> Hey
>>
>> It seems like there are no css styles for that div.
>> Therefor default from lib/View/Sidebar.php is in use.
>>
>> Since the color is chosen by user in kronolith and nag.
>> perhaps some css style in turba and mnemo screen.css
>>
>> I don't know exatly how to do this.
>> Can some css dev perhaps look in to this?
>> -------
>> this only changes part of the backgrund-color:
>>
>> #horde-sidebar div.horde-resources div {
>>     background-color: black;
>>     margin: 5px 0;
>> }
>
> The default color for calendars is hardcoded.
>
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject

Hey Jan

Yes for calendars and tasks Default color are hardcoded and can be changed
by user.
Thats how it shall be.
But that is not the case in addressbook and notes
well it is hardcoded to #ddd, but not changeable by user.

So i wold like the posibility to change it to some theme color.
That is posible for some of the "div" but not the area around the edit
icon.

A thought around this are:
Can it be because. When sidebar.php render the code for the edit icon.
A check for background-color is missing?

It is easy enough to put:

#horde-sidebar div.horde-resources div {
    background-color: black;
    margin: 5px 0;
}

In a screen.css in turba/themes/theme and likewise in mnemo.
And it will work. but as is now only partly changes the color.

/erling