[horde] Error after upgrading to latest version

post at daniel-pomrehn.de post at daniel-pomrehn.de
Sat Jan 3 19:55:39 UTC 2015

Hi,

I edited the configuration only through the web GUI. After the upgrade
I updated the configuration files via the WEB GUI, too, as the
documentation said. I've looked at the config files before and after
the upgrade. I can't find any difference.

When I click on the "Webmail" link at the top, I get redirected to
/imp and see another login screen. After login with the same data, I
can access the mails.

Best regards
Daniel