[horde] IMP Search loads a new IMP window

Michael mine at michi.su
Mon Jan 5 15:58:47 UTC 2015

Hi,
Today I discovered a strange behaviour when using the Search in IMP.
I'm not sure if it results from the latest updates via PEAR.

Generally the Search is still working if I'm not using the advanced
search. But when using the "Advanced Search...", Horde loads a new IMP
Inbox window which doubles the menu bar and the folder list. It looks
quite strange and I cannot see any errors in the logs. To give a
visible example I made a screen shot [1].

What I additionally discovered is, that when I want to view the S/MIME
details [2], a new browser tab opens with the mailbox view [3].

What could be the reason for this problem?

Thanks,
Michael

[1] http://filestore.su/horde-search.png
[2]