[horde] Conversation View

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Jan 6 21:48:44 UTC 2015

Quoting Roman Gelfand <rgelfand2 at gmail.com>:

> Is there a way to display messages based on subject in expand/collapse view
> similar to that of gmail?

Not sure what you mean by expand/collapse view.

We have thread sorting which sorts conversations.  We don't have
collapsible threads in the mailing lists yet
(https://bugs.horde.org/ticket/3278).

We also have a separate thread view which views all messages from a
given thread on a single popup page.

If you mean the way that Gmail "hides" and "expands" by clicking on a
subject when viewing messages in a thread - then hell no.
Message/conversation view in Gmail is a unmitigated UI disaster.
(Actually, most of Gmail is a mess.  Different design goals: Gmail is
not designed for productivity; its designed to siphon you off on to
all of Google's other services and/or to show ads).

michael