[horde] Unable to attach files in Whups

Daniel Bareiro daniel-listas at gmx.net
Wed Jan 7 16:33:35 UTC 2015

Hi, Jan.

On 07/01/15 08:46, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Check log files. Could be a limitation of your PHP configuration, web
> server configuration, or VFS backend configuration.

To check the VFS backend configuration, would I have to review the
configuration of Gollem?

I was reviewing the whups/config/conf.php file, but I don't see there
variables that may be related to limitations. If this is related to the
configuration of Gollem, it has the default settings, since I only did
changes in backends.php file of Ingo after installing Horde..

Best regards,
Daniel