[horde] nginx dynamic view problem?

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Fri Jan 9 11:04:07 UTC 2015

Citeren Ruud Baart <r.j.baart at prompt.nl>:

> I intend to replace apache with nginx: more speed, better scalable etc.

Do you have benchmarks to confirm this? As far as I know,
nginx/php-fpm is usually better in serving static content, but that
apache/mod_php will be better in serving dynamic (PHP) content. I
would be interested to see someone making a comparison between the two
in relation to Horde. Is nginx really faster/better than Apache in
that aspect or does it really not matter that much. Bonus points for
including apache/php-fpm with the event MPM and mod_proxy.

As to your question, your rewrite rules seem to be over simplified.
You appear not to have rewrite rules in place to replace the following
.htaccess files:

     /horde/content/.htaccess
     /horde/kronolith/feed/.htaccess
     /horde/rpc/.htaccess