[horde] Global preferences don't persist...

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Tue Jan 13 18:39:58 UTC 2015

Citeren Michael Robinson <plug_1 at robinson-west.com>:

> On Tue, 2015-01-13 at 10:12 -0800, Michael Robinson wrote:
>> > >
>> > In the interest of someone answering this question, could I be directed
>> > to reasonably inexpensive paid support or training?  When I have the
>> > answer, I'll post it here.
>> >
>>  Try adding:
>>
>> $conf['prefs']['params']['protocol'] = 'unix';
>>
>> Is this the solution and if so what file should I add it to?  There isn't a
>> horde.php under horde/config.  I'm using horde-5.2.3.
>>
> Is Horde 5.2.4 the latest release of Horde?  Why won't pear upgrade me
> to that version?

Because it doesn't exist yet.

> Is Horde Groupware different than Horde?

# pear list-all -c horde|egrep "horde/(horde|webmail)\s"
horde/horde                        5.2.3       5.2.3       Horde
Application Framework
horde/webmail                      5.2.4       5.2.4       Horde
Groupware Webmail Edition

Use 'pear info horde/horde' and 'pear info horde/webmail' to get a
short description of the packages.