[horde] a small typo in default theme.

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Mon Jan 19 11:30:34 UTC 2015

On Mon, 12 Jan 2015, Erling Preben Hansen wrote:
> Citat af Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>>>
>>> And btw, the same rule works just fine in other apps like Kronolith.
>>
>> Ditto. Looks fine for me in FF, Safari, and Chrome.
> }
>
> that margin-top is that right?
>
> that is the only thing i can find that could do this.

When I first upgraded my H5.0 to H5.2 in a testbed last year, I had
exactly the same problem with the event editing window in Kronolith.

Last week I tried yet another test and til now I had no issues. Maybe you
need to updates some other packages, clear the cached pre-compiled
css-scripts (in .../static), remove the Browser-Cache, and force-reload
the pages, re-login, ... .

--
Steffen