[horde] Errors in pear packages horde_core and Horde_Service_Weather

Jan Niggemann jn at hz6.de
Mon Jan 19 13:42:52 UTC 2015

Am 19.01.2015 14:18, schrieb Jan Schneider:
> Horde_Role may be installed, but you didn't run the postinstallation
> script.
I ran the script when I installed horde a couple of weeks back and
everything is functioning without issues...
Do I need to re-run it before / after upgrading?
I followed http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/UPGRADING...

I ran the postinstall script just now, entered the path to my horde
installation (still working) and retried the upgrade, but the errors
persist.

Any ideas?