[horde] Activesync Contacts

Roman Gelfand rgelfand2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:56:08 UTC 2015

Looking at turba/config/backends.php, I find
this $cfgSources['personal_ldap'], which contains mapping from ldap to
horde attributes.  The name, in my case, could be a combination of first
name and/or last name and/or company separated by comma.  Where can I do
that?  Please note, I don't want that name should be enterable.  Rather, it
should combined from several fields.