[horde] Unable to Login Horde by Bitnami Horde Groupware Webmail Stack

NAI WEI YEK yeknw1 at 1utar.my
Mon Jan 26 12:28:12 UTC 2015

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your reply. I understand that need to use a local user to login,
but the question is I don't know how to create a user. Can you teach me how
to create a local user? I'm using Bitnami Horde Groupware Webmail Stack
that come along with MySQL database and Apache web server.

Thanks and best regards,
Nai Wei