[horde] ActiveSync Configuration Issue

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Jan 28 22:16:33 UTC 2015

Quoting Roman Gelfand <rgelfand2 at gmail.com>:

> But then again... Why is exporting to activesync working?

Because when the client receives the contact, it is put into the
correct address book. If you create a contact on the client in an
contacts store that isn't linked to the Exchange/EAS account, of
course it won't sync.

Does editing a contact that was previously sent to the client from Horde work?

--
mike
The Horde Project