[horde] Recommendation about Sync calendars and contacts with OutLook 2010

grupo correo grupodecorreo10 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:27:09 UTC 2015

Hello,

in my organization have installed the last Horde version with the last
Turba version and the last  Kronolith. The users have installed in her
computers Thunderbird, Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013.

   - Users of Thunderbird have no problems, they sync the calendars with
   *Lightning* (CALDAV) and the contacts with TZpush (CARDDAV).
   - Users of Outlook 2013, sync mail, calendars and contacts with
   ActiveSync.
   - But users of Outlook 2010, have installed FUNV10 to sync calendar and
   contact. The sync of calendar and contact does not work perfect. The
   problems are that calendar not sync all events, repeat someone and someone
   contacts are created like "without name" and someone repeat.

I would like Known if there is some recommendations about the Sync to
outlook 2010.

Best regards.