[horde] Display separate web-application

Andy Dorman adorman at ironicdesign.com
Wed Feb 4 13:57:06 UTC 2015

On 02/04/2015 03:13 AM, Jan Niggemann wrote:
> Zitat von Andy Dorman <adorman at ironicdesign.com>:
>> Use the Horde registry (http://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev/Registry)
>>
>> In our case we specify a new 'target' window in order to preserve the
>> Horde window/tab because returning to Horde after opening a new
>> application is not simple without getting "nested" menus...at least we
>> have not figured out how.  ;-)
> Thank you, that's what we're currently using :-)
>
> Any other ideas?
>
> jan

Sorry, no.  It works great for us so why try something else.

FWIW it would have been helpful if you had said you were already using
that solution in your original email.  I spent about an hour putting
together what I hoped would be a helpful response, only to find you
already knew about and was using that solution.

Regards,

--
Andy Dorman