[horde] Error with data_dir

Patrick De Zordo patrick at spamreducer.eu
Fri Feb 13 08:56:52 UTC 2015

I've checked this also on one of our servers, same issue.

root at mail02:/# pear config-show | grep data_dir
PEAR data directory            data_dir         /usr/share/php/data

root at mail02:/# sudo -u www-data pear config-show | grep data_dir
PEAR data directory            data_dir         /usr/share/php/data

root at mail02:/# pear config-show -c horde | grep data_dir
PEAR data directory            data_dir         /usr/share/php/data

var_dump($pear->get('data_dir'));
gives me "/usr/share/php/data"

root at mail02:/# ls -l /usr/share/php/data/
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Feb 10 19:01 PEAR
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root 4096 Feb 10 19:19 XML_Serializer

Do you need write access to the PEAR dir?

Thanks a lot!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Distinti saluti / Kind regards
De Zordo Patrick
patrick at spamreducer.eu