[horde] Horde almost running, but not on different hosts

John McIntyre joh98.mac at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 10:28:38 UTC 2015

Hi guys,
Thanks for the tips yesterday, I now have horde up and running *almost*.

I can hit mydomain.com/horde/test.php <http://mydomain.com/horde/test.php> and almost everything is green.  But I can’t run Kronolith test..

Could not instantiate PDO. PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)

.. which is understandable, since on the previous incarnation, mail, MySQL and the horde instance were all on the same server.  Now, they’re on all separate machines:

horde: 192.168.1.14
mail: 192.168.1.12
MySQL: 192.168.1.13

I can’t find where to define these.  conf.php has lines for the UNIX MySQL sock and for the protocol, but changing these to tcp and to point to my MySQL server didn’t have any effect.

Thanks in advance.