[horde] Activesync calendar won't sync, log shows Duplicate entry

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Feb 19 18:40:44 UTC 2015

Quoting John H. Bennett III <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:

> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting John H. Bennett III <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:

>>> Here is a sync log sent only to you.  Hate to burden you with
>>> this, but I am very grateful for your assistance.  If you can
>>> figure out what's going on, and can tell me what to look for,
>>> maybe I can help myself next time.  I didn't see any place on the
>>> horde site that talked about how to debug a sync log.  I deleted
>>> some other events that I didn't need, but I still have the same
>>> error.
>>

>> Can you see if the following commit fixes the issue for you? Also,
>> what client is this?
>>
>> https://github.com/horde/horde/commit/da409316744519addc1400e266ceeb6ec78ac351
>>

>> --
>> mike
>> The Horde Project
>> http://www.horde.org
>> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject
>> https://www.twitter.com/hordeproject
>
> No, it doesn't. I still see the same Duplicate entry error.

There is nothing else in the log that looks incorrect. My suggestion
would be to export each of the calendar entries that appear in the log
you sent me, create a test account in Horde, add the ActiveSync
account on the client and then one by one import the events into the
test account. Wait for the event to sync before importing the next
one. Hopefully one of them will fail to sync, and we will at least
know which event is triggering the bug.