[horde] After horde upgrade horde fails to load

Gary witscher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 03:53:51 UTC 2015

Hi,

I just upgraded my horde/webmail installation to the latest stable and was unable to load the login page afterward. The log shows this error:

EMERG: HORDE [ingo] Call to a member function getCacheId() on a non-object [pid 11045 on line 118 of ".../horde/ingo/lib/Script/Imap/Live.php"]

line 118 is the return line below:

            try {
                return $ob->getCacheId($this->_params['mailbox']);
            } catch (Horde_Imap_Client_Exception $e) {}

I don't use ingo as a rule, just installed it to check it out. Can anyone point me to a fix for this?

TIA,
Gary