[horde] After horde upgrade horde fails to load

Gary witscher at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 03:30:02 UTC 2015

> Zitat von Gary <witscher at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just upgraded my horde/webmail installation to the latest stable
>> and was unable to load the login page afterward. The log shows this
>> error:
>>
>> EMERG: HORDE [ingo] Call to a member function getCacheId() on a
>> non-object [pid 11045 on line 118 of
>> ".../horde/ingo/lib/Script/Imap/Live.php"]
>>
>> line 118 is the return line below:
>>
>>            try {
>>                return $ob->getCacheId($this->_params['mailbox']);
>>            } catch (Horde_Imap_Client_Exception $e) {}
>>
>> I don't use ingo as a rule, just installed it to check it out. Can
>> anyone point me to a fix for this?
>>
>> TIA,
>> Gary
>>
>> --
>
> Do you have IMP installed? The IMAP filter method only works if you
> run IMP too (or some other application that implements the
> mail/imapOb API method).
>
> --
> Jan Schneider
> The Horde Project
> http://www.horde.org/
> https://www.facebook.com/hordeproject

As it turns out I could access horde from other devices. So, I figured
is was my desktop, and more specifically my Firefox that was the
problem. Removing the cache didn't work, but removing all the cookies
for that url did work. I'm back up and running now for mail.

I've got no access to my caldav calendars however (this has happened
several times before). If I can't figure it out I'll write to the list
with a separate email as this would be a separate subject.

Gary