[horde] Fatal error with whups

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Wed Feb 25 18:12:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to set up whups (just for interest). After some fiddling
around with rewrite rules I've got rid of some 404-Errors, most things
seem to work.

But when doing administrative tasks, changing priority or assigning a
request, I get:

ErrorException Object
(
    [message:protected] => Call to a member function getValue() on null
    [string:Exception:private] =>
    [code:protected] => 0
    [file:protected] => /usr/share/php5/PEAR/www/horde/whups/lib/Driver.php
    [line:protected] => 566
    [trace:Exception:private] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [function] => catchFatalError
                    [class] => Horde_ErrorHandler
                    [type] => ::
                    [args] => Array
                        (
                        )

                )

        )

    [previous:Exception:private] =>
    [severity:protected] => 1
    [logged] => 1
)

Nevertheless the changes are set.

I'm quit sure, that I've made some configuration mistake, but I don't
have an idea, where to look.

Any help appreciated.

Regards Hanns