[horde] Browser Autodetection

Mark Brown horde at marknmel.com
Mon Mar 9 03:15:01 UTC 2015

Hi Folks,

I have a question.  I'm on Horde 5.2.4 and I'm looking for how to change
horde to detect my tablet browser as a mobile browser.  It currently
thinks that it wants to use use the full horde interface - which is more
than I need on my tablet, and I'm looking for a way to simplify it.

I have found info for the previous versions of horde, but I think there
is something quite a bit different in the 5.x series. Honestly - I've
looked, but I cannot put my finger on what or where to change this.

Could somebody give me a hint please.  Thanks!!!

/Mark