[horde] Impossible to upgrade Webmail to latest version, pear doesnt see the latest release

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Mar 9 14:22:48 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2013-06-24 at 12:51 -0400, Louis-Philippe Allard wrote:
> >> login screen, I only get a basic black & white rendering of Horde.  At the
> >> top of the window it says:
> >> "JavaScript is either disabled or not available on your browser. You are
> >> restricted to the minimal view."
> >> the server has changed.  Could it be php causing issues??
> > More likely stale browser caches.
> OK I deleted the entire browser's cache and profile files (I am using
> firefox on a slackware box), and its not helping.

Did you find a work around or solution to the "JavaScript is either
disabled or not available on your browser..." issue?  I am upgrading a
host and now encounter this message.

Although Horde Overview seems full-mode the mail mode is minimal.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam at whitemice.org> GPG D95ED383