[horde] Anyone Else Experiencing Ingo Wipes Out Existing Rules ???

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Tue Mar 10 15:38:12 UTC 2015

Quoting Andy Dorman <adorman at ironicdesign.com>:
> We have not experienced anything like Ingo wiping out exiting rules.
> However, after seeing your email I did some checking and found much
> to my surprise that at some point in the last few months our ingo
> has apparently stopped talking to our Cyrus sieve.
> I sill have a lot of digging to do to confirm this is not our
> configuration problem (I suspect it is).
> At the moment our existing sieve scripts from last Fall are fine and
> working on our mailbox servers, but when I attempt to change one in
> Ingo I get a massive error report (that I have so far been unable to
> capture and it is not in the normal logs, so I will have to enable
> debug logs to see it) and the ingo copy of the script in the Horde
> db is updated correctly while the Cyrus copy is not changed.
> I will be able to report more as soon as I have time to take a longer look.

Thanks for the feedback.

I have spent quite a bit of time testing it.  It is frustratingly
illusive.  I can create rules, create rules, and then I create another
rule and that is the only rule left.  I have turned off auto-activate
- no difference.  I have moved from preference storage to SQL storage
[for rules] - no differences.  The rules either all disappear or most
of them disappear, with no growlers and no errors in the logs.