[horde] IMAP search subscribed and not subscribed

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Mar 20 16:02:29 UTC 2015

> Quoting Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail at webthatworks.it>:
>
>> I was using horde as a test tool to diagnose some problem in TB and I
>> discovered that search just look in subscribed folders.
>> I haven't been able to track down if there is a switch somewhere to
>> search in all folders, no matter if subscribed or not as well.
>>
>> Could someone point me to that switch if any?
>
> You click "Show unsubscribed mailboxes" on the search page.

This won't work if you are using the "search all subfolders" option
though, unless you manually add each unsubscribed mailbox.

The other option is to turn off IMAP subscriptions in IMP's preferences.

>> BTW is there a place where I can get acquainted with horde development &
>> developers if I would like to submit some patches and increase the
>> chances they get accepted?
>
> You could start by reading
> http://www.horde.org/apps/horde/docs/CODING_STANDARDS ,
> http://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Dev and the api docs at
> http://dev.horde.org/. You can also visit #horde on freenode with
> any questions.

For patches, a convenient way to submit is via a pull request on
github (http://github.com/horde/horde)

michael